Shenandoah County social services logo

My mother needs to be in a nursing home, can Adult Protective Services put her in a home?

Adult Protectives Services does not have the authority to place an individual in a nursing home if it has not been determined by a physician that an individual has the capacity to make their decisions.

By |2022-05-17T14:21:13-04:00May 17, 2022||0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment

Go to Top