Shenandoah County social services logo
Announcements - Click to read:

How Do I Report Adult Abuse?

Please report incidents or suspected incidents of Adult Abuse, Neglect and/or Exploitation to our Adult Protective Services Intake line (540)459-6362 (Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm) and/or (888)832-3858 (after 4:30pm on weekdays and on weekends).

By |2024-03-20T05:20:17-04:00May 17, 2022||Comments Off on How Do I Report Adult Abuse?

About the Author:

Go to Top